Mayhemblitz

Remote Claw missing

I am currently on "I am the night mode" on my way to the Royal hotel & when I went to see my equipment, None of the 'new' equipment is available to me, (concussion detonator, remote claw & disrupter)

I have tried to see if it was just invisible, but I can't select it, it's as if I never picked it up but the upgrades for the tools are still available.
(I'm on the Xbox 360, Singleplayer)

I only noticed this problem when I arrived at the royal hotel but when I try restarting or exiting the game and starting again, it is still missing, so I'm not sure how long it has been missing.
Any method of fixing this?

Please use plain text.
Mayhemblitz

Re: Remote Claw missing

-Do Any of the patches fix this problem?
As I haven't been able to apply patches as my ethernet port is broken?
Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Indux

Re: Remote Claw missing

I have the same problem!

Please use plain text.
  • Rocksteady
  • NetherRealm Studios
  • WB Games
MORTAL KOMBAT X software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.t WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD, NETHERREALM LOGO, MORTAL KOMBAT, THE DRAGON LOGO, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2014. All Rights Reserved. (s14) "PS4" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Removed hardcoded reference to community.staging.wbgames.com