VCh04

Locked Most Wanted Character - Solution

If you've completed all 9 murder cases and yet game is showing 8/9 completed (88%), then this isn't the real problem, you must be wondering why the last most wanted character is still locked even if you completed case files.

You need to complete Black Mask's drug stash missions in order to unclock last most wanted character, once you destroy last drug stash in the church, you'll get call from Gordon regarding 20 escaped blackgate prisoners.

My 'Helicopter crash' case file isn't listed in the completed case files, i thought this bug is preventing Grodon's call, I just completed Black Masks's missions and the last most wanted unlocked, thought i should share this with people wondering why it's still locked :mantongue:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
darknightcometh

Re: Locked Most Wanted Character - Solution

Hello, I completed Black Masks most wanted but I still didn't get the call. Although, I still have Shiva left; shw's the only one I have left. I guess I'll get the call once I complete Shiva, right?

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
IamTheKnighT

Re: Locked Most Wanted Character - Solution

I got the call and completed it after I finished all the crime scenes but I did not get the achievement for completing all of the Most wanted list 100 % in order to get the achievment do you have to do all the most wanted lists in each story mode,New Game Plus, I am The Night?

"I am vengeance, I am the night, I AM BATMAN!"
Please use plain text.
  • WB Games
  • DC Comics
  • WB Games Montreal
  • Splash Damage
  • Armature

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by WB Games Montréal and Splash Damage. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB GAMES MONTREAL, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE BLACKGATE software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Armature Studio. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "PS Vita" logo is a trademark of the same company. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.