johnw287

Gotham Pioneer's Bridge, Train Station - Game Breaking Bug/Glitch during Firefly Mission

I saw this bug reported fot the PC but I am now experiencing it on my PS3 version. In the single player mode at the firefly mission to destroy his 2nd bomb, I am unable to raise the elevator even when I use my shock gloves on the fuse box thing on the floor above. This means I cannot break through the door and progress with the game. Any chance of a patch?

Also I unlocked the sonic batarang by doing a predator mission without being seen, I used it for a while but when I next loaded up my game it had disappeared and the challenge was listed as incomplete again. The game must have auto saved at least 5 times in this period so I'm confused as to why this happened.

Please use plain text.
Mercury

Re: Gotham Pioneer's Bridge, Train Station - Game Breaking Bug/Glitch during Firefly Mission

Hi there,

The latest patch notes for the upcoming 1.04 patch are here:http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Updates-on-Support-Latest-Updates/m-p/41737#U41737

And the list of know issues that the teams are currently investigating are found here: http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Singleplayer-Updates/m-p/48363#U48363

Hope that helps, thanks for reaching out!
Please use plain text.
  • WB Games
  • DC Comics
  • WB Games Montreal
  • Splash Damage
  • Armature

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by WB Games Montréal and Splash Damage. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB GAMES MONTREAL, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE BLACKGATE software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Armature Studio. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "PS Vita" logo is a trademark of the same company. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.