WB-Emeritus
Mercury

Feedback on Latest Updates

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

We're making a few changes to the organization of how the Support boards will display key info and updates. This thread, once called "Updates on support", will now be the "Feedback on Latest Updates" thread for all feedback directly relating to the "Updates on Support/ Latest Updates" sticky.

To view the message where all updates are being displayed, please check out the new Updates on Support/ Latest Updates sticky here.

Thank you!

Mercury

Capable Vigilante
Carnage

Re: Updates on support

Good news. A lot of people told about a "1.02" patch they had, but the German PSN dont show it. Also, in my case, I had FPS problems BEFORE Patch 1.01 and not only after Fastravel.
Frequent Contributor
BlueRaja

[ Edited ]

Thank you, this is good news indeed. What about the multiplayer progress not saving ? (PC version)

Trainee
Eidern

Any idea when the fix for the burnley glitch will be realease on PC ?

Capable Vigilante
Swotam

It seems from the Deathstroke thread that the issue seems mostly with PSN pre-orders. Has Sony said anything about fixing this, or will it be the usual "check next Tuesday" response?
Trainee
CrimsonMoonMist

Great news. The Steam version is horribly buggy and it's nice to simply have the confirmation it's being worked on.

Jtrujillocod

What about Free Flow Focus mode not unlocking on both the Xbox 360 and PS3? I am rank 4 in Shadow Vigilante, but Free Flow Focus is still locked in the Auxiliary Upgrades menu. I also don't go into free flow focus after hitting a combo multiplier of 12 (without using combo takedowns)
Trainee
madasahat

at least it only took 40 hours for an official response.......

Trainee
masteratt

Thanks for the update! Hope patches release quickly :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
BlueRaja

[ Edited ]

For PC version :

Also, we should be able to navigate the map with the Mouse like in the previous games, instead of arrows. And the rebinded keys for Batman movement should also work for menu navigation. Between these 2 things, the menu is a nightmare when you are not using a QWERTY keyboard.

Blackpox

What about the infinite falling in the penguins boat? Its a game breaking bug!!

Trainee
pantone

Infinite falling during the 3rd anarky bomb on Xbox too.
surge914

Same here with the free flow focus not unlocking.

Trainee
Captain_Dope

Thanks for the update. Here is another bug to fix.

I play on PC. I started Anarky's third bomb mission. When I began to fly over, Batman stopped in a in-game cutscene to take out his hacking device. By the time I reached the bomb it was too late. When I loaded back to my last save point, it restarted the bomb timer, but here is the problem. I can't go or fly anywhere because I clip through buildings, walls, ceilings and rooftops. I can't progress at all. The timer ticks down until I get game over, and then restart again.I'm stuck in a loop. It's a game killing bug. I don't want to restart the whole game as long as this bug exists.

Adanthir

Spoiler
not sure if anyone else is haing this isssue, but after i beat bane the first time everything goes fine until after teh cutscene plays wee batman grapples to the bat wing. The cutscene after taht freezes and gives me a fatal error. Due to this i literally cant do anything else. the game doesnt save so everytime i go back into the game and load my save i have to do the last part of the bane fight over again rinse and repeat. I tried the temp fix of deleting the bmengine.ini but that does not even work for this. So due to this bug i cannot play anymore until WB relesaes a fix
Lukester53

[ Edited ]

This is great and all but what about the game crash on startup because after an hour of problem solving I got the game to run with all the settings where I want and i was able to close the game and and restart it with no problems. I then turned off my computer for the night and when i turned it back on to play I got the crash on startup again and can't even play the game.

This is PC version I am refering too.

Trainee
pantone

@captaindope the SAME thing happened to me on xbox. Thats exactly what went down. This seems to be on all consoles
Trainee
Zyrxil

Please comment- there is a bug where you can backtrack to Penguin's office right after the Deathstroke fight. If you do this, you become completely stuck in the Penguin's office area, as the doors to the arena from it are locked, and you can't go back the way you came because there is a 1-way drop involved.
justonian36

Me too
Sammysensei

PS3 problem
Noticed lag occurred after using quick travel.

New problem - when reaching bridge to face firefly I jumped into the middle of a group of criminals and the fight system crashed. All chatter remained and speech. Players moved but could not fight and unable to leave area.
Thanks for trying to fix problems.