WB-Emeritus
Mercury

Feedback on Latest Updates

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

We're making a few changes to the organization of how the Support boards will display key info and updates. This thread, once called "Updates on support", will now be the "Feedback on Latest Updates" thread for all feedback directly relating to the "Updates on Support/ Latest Updates" sticky.

To view the message where all updates are being displayed, please check out the new Updates on Support/ Latest Updates sticky here.

Thank you!

Mercury

Please use plain text.
Capable Vigilante
Carnage

Re: Updates on support

Good news. A lot of people told about a "1.02" patch they had, but the German PSN dont show it. Also, in my case, I had FPS problems BEFORE Patch 1.01 and not only after Fastravel.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
BlueRaja

[ Edited ]

Thank you, this is good news indeed. What about the multiplayer progress not saving ? (PC version)

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Eidern

Any idea when the fix for the burnley glitch will be realease on PC ?

Please use plain text.
Capable Vigilante
Swotam

It seems from the Deathstroke thread that the issue seems mostly with PSN pre-orders. Has Sony said anything about fixing this, or will it be the usual "check next Tuesday" response?
Please use plain text.
Trainee
CrimsonMoonMist

Great news. The Steam version is horribly buggy and it's nice to simply have the confirmation it's being worked on.

Please use plain text.
Jtrujillocod

What about Free Flow Focus mode not unlocking on both the Xbox 360 and PS3? I am rank 4 in Shadow Vigilante, but Free Flow Focus is still locked in the Auxiliary Upgrades menu. I also don't go into free flow focus after hitting a combo multiplier of 12 (without using combo takedowns)
Please use plain text.
Trainee
madasahat

at least it only took 40 hours for an official response.......

Please use plain text.
Trainee
masteratt

Thanks for the update! Hope patches release quickly :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
BlueRaja

[ Edited ]

For PC version :

Also, we should be able to navigate the map with the Mouse like in the previous games, instead of arrows. And the rebinded keys for Batman movement should also work for menu navigation. Between these 2 things, the menu is a nightmare when you are not using a QWERTY keyboard.

Please use plain text.