Capable Vigilante

ENIGMA DATAPACK GLITCH- THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Ok this is getting completely out of hand, one small glitch that is quickly fixed may have been one thing. But I have had it. I am trying to finish the enigma wanted missions by finsing the remaining datapacks, only to find that several (upwards of 5) datapacks that I have already gathered are still being seen by the game as having not been collected. Im getting very frustrated, I have made other threads about this and I have still heard nothing. I own this on ps3 and I am extremely disappointed, I adore this game (the story and characterization is the best in the series) but this glitch is SERIOUSLY impeding my enjoyment and my need for completion. 

Dark Knight

Re: ENIGMA DATAPACK GLITCH- THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Join the club you're not alone ! It's happening on xbox 360 too . Keeps showing data packs I already got . No solution other than wbm hurrying up with the patches to fix them .

Mini-Noob

Yes, I'm in same boat,

Hi Leafx,

I can understand your frustration at the inconvienece from this issue. If I could ask you to possibly list the specific Datapacks that are affected it may help our developers to find the cause and get a fix into a future patch sooner.

Thank you!

New Noob

The nose on the clowns face opens and there is no datapack for you to collect.  Its here at 5:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1RtvQAlpI

I also got to this very same location again in NG+ assuming it would reset and become available but its completely impossible to get.

::  After reading all the other datapack topics here, some people have reported that they have obtained the datapacks but they are still displayed on the map.  There is a probablity that I got this on my first playthrough since the terminal is hacked.  However if I press select and look at the map it shows me where the datapack is both on the map and the bottom left corner  ::

What?
Capable Vigilante

Yes, so The datapacks that still show up on my map after I get them are: file 3 ath the bottom right of park row, file 3 and the top right of the bowery, file 10 in the middle of sheldon park (the one on top of the large wall where you need the electro gauntlets to get it), those are the ones off hand. Please fix this quickly, thank you.

New Noob

I am also having an error with Enigma Datapaks.

There is one remaining Enigma Datapak listed as being available for me to get.  The pak is not there - no amount of restarts or anything has it return.

I am certain of the one I am missing.

On this webpage:
http://www.vgfaq.com/batman-arkham-origins-bowery-collectibles-locations/

There is a map at the bottom of the Bowery and all locations.  I am missing #14 according to their map and legendBowery Map (it matches my map).  Says it is on balcony.  I reach the marker, and am on the balcony (confirmed by Youtube videos) and it's just not there.

I can't get 100%.  Frustrating.

Capable Vigilante

another datapack that this is happening to is file 15 top letf of diamond district -THIS IS FAR TOO MANY FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING TO LET ALONE 1!!!!

New Noob

I am having trouble with two located in the GCPD. Extortion file 20, datapacks 6 & 8. I have already gotten them, but it still shows (in Story Mode AND New Game Plus) that I haven't. And they aren't where they are supposed to be. Please fix!
New Noob

[ Edited ]

Ok so far Park Row Extortion File 2 #9. Amusement Mile File 7 #3. Still on the map but I already picked them up. Gutted cos I thought I'd be able to close the Enigma most wanted case Smiley Sad

**EDIT**

Ok I take it back. It appears there was no glitch. I was just being a douche. That Park Row file icon was in almost exactly the same position as a previous enigma pack I'd picked up. Same with the Amusement Mile one. Smiley Embarassed

Mini-Noob

I've had a similar issue which luckily is annoying rather than game-breaking.

I'm playing on PS3: I have already completed all Most Wanted entries but I booted up the game today and the Enigma entry has gone from 100% to 99%.

One of my data packs has disappeared (extortion file 10, pack 6) and it is cannot be re-found. I've now started new game + and the issue has carried over.
New Noob

[ Edited ]

Missing Datapack from file 14 on wall 0:53on this video

http://youtu.be/ITBAnramE8Q?t=53s

PS3

Noob Wizard

I really think that Warner Bros Montréal will never fix the most serious and dangerous bugs (corrupted saves and consolle freezes), NEVER! because they have now taken our money and don’t care about us... especially with the next consolles coming!

Or, I really think, that Warner Bros Montréal is not at all a professional team of expert programmers!!! because they should understand what are the most serious and dangerous bugs and how to fix them!!!

I can’t play the game despite I’ve preordered it by may 25th!!!

@Mercury, When the fix to corrupted saves and consolle freezes on XBOX 360 is coming??? Please, give us a serious answer, or tell us how to get around the bugs mentioned above waiting

_____
I'm the goddamn Batman
Mini-Noob

I have collected all the datapacks, destroyed every relay network and defeated every informer. The Xbox has recognised this and tole me to go to Enigmas headquarters yet I cannot destroy the server at the quarters and get electrocuted. Another bug!
Capable Vigilante

Leafx wrote:

Ok this is getting completely out of hand, one small glitch that is quickly fixed may have been one thing. But I have had it. I am trying to finish the enigma wanted missions by finsing the remaining datapacks, only to find that several (upwards of 5) datapacks that I have already gathered are still being seen by the game as having not been collected. Im getting very frustrated, I have made other threads about this and I have still heard nothing. I own this on ps3 and I am extremely disappointed, I adore this game (the story and characterization is the best in the series) but this glitch is SERIOUSLY impeding my enjoyment and my need for completion. 

My exact problem! thanks you saved me some typing.

"Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadow perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head!"
Capable Vigilante

Sekkoutai wrote:

I can understand your frustration at the inconvienece from this issue. If I could ask you to possibly list the specific Datapacks that are affected it may help our developers to find the cause and get a fix into a future patch sooner.

Thank you!

I think its differnt ones for diffrent people mine are sitll showing up in mainly the bowery. One exact one is on the building

where you begin the deadshot quest

"Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadow perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head!"
Capable Vigilante

JohnnySarcastic wrote:

I am also having an error with Enigma Datapaks.

There is one remaining Enigma Datapak listed as being available for me to get.  The pak is not there - no amount of restarts or anything has it return.

I am certain of the one I am missing.

On this webpage:
http://www.vgfaq.com/batman-arkham-origins-bowery-collectibles-locations/

There is a map at the bottom of the Bowery and all locations.  I am missing #14 according to their map and legendBowery Map (it matches my map).  Says it is on balcony.  I reach the marker, and am on the balcony (confirmed by Youtube videos) and it's just not there.

I can't get 100%.  Frustrating.

Number 7 is my bane

New Noob

Im playing on PS3, I got this Data Pack in Amusement Mile, #8 on this map and about 30 seconds after i got it my game froze, when i restarted my console the Data Pack still apears on my map and it even lets me run across the green platforms on the floor to open the locked case its in, but it is not there! No amount of quits or restarts is fixing this issue...after spending so long getting all of these and being so close to finishing.

http://nowgamer.net-genie.co.uk/siteimage/scale/0/0/364921.gif

New Noob

i only have one and that is in the amusement mile at the top of the building this is sad they did not play test this properly

Mini-Noob

PC (steam) too.

I'm in the club!!!