Capable Vigilante
Leafx

ENIGMA DATAPACK GLITCH- THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Ok this is getting completely out of hand, one small glitch that is quickly fixed may have been one thing. But I have had it. I am trying to finish the enigma wanted missions by finsing the remaining datapacks, only to find that several (upwards of 5) datapacks that I have already gathered are still being seen by the game as having not been collected. Im getting very frustrated, I have made other threads about this and I have still heard nothing. I own this on ps3 and I am extremely disappointed, I adore this game (the story and characterization is the best in the series) but this glitch is SERIOUSLY impeding my enjoyment and my need for completion. 

Please use plain text.
Dark Knight
MrHolmes37

Re: ENIGMA DATAPACK GLITCH- THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Join the club you're not alone ! It's happening on xbox 360 too . Keeps showing data packs I already got . No solution other than wbm hurrying up with the patches to fix them .

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Munks

Yes, I'm in same boat,

Please use plain text.
Sekkoutai

Hi Leafx,

I can understand your frustration at the inconvienece from this issue. If I could ask you to possibly list the specific Datapacks that are affected it may help our developers to find the cause and get a fix into a future patch sooner.

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
InfamousGeezer

The nose on the clowns face opens and there is no datapack for you to collect.  Its here at 5:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR1RtvQAlpI

I also got to this very same location again in NG+ assuming it would reset and become available but its completely impossible to get.

::  After reading all the other datapack topics here, some people have reported that they have obtained the datapacks but they are still displayed on the map.  There is a probablity that I got this on my first playthrough since the terminal is hacked.  However if I press select and look at the map it shows me where the datapack is both on the map and the bottom left corner  ::

What?
Please use plain text.
Capable Vigilante
Leafx

Yes, so The datapacks that still show up on my map after I get them are: file 3 ath the bottom right of park row, file 3 and the top right of the bowery, file 10 in the middle of sheldon park (the one on top of the large wall where you need the electro gauntlets to get it), those are the ones off hand. Please fix this quickly, thank you.

Please use plain text.
JohnnySarcastic

I am also having an error with Enigma Datapaks.

There is one remaining Enigma Datapak listed as being available for me to get.  The pak is not there - no amount of restarts or anything has it return.

I am certain of the one I am missing.

On this webpage:
http://www.vgfaq.com/batman-arkham-origins-bowery-collectibles-locations/

There is a map at the bottom of the Bowery and all locations.  I am missing #14 according to their map and legendBowery Map (it matches my map).  Says it is on balcony.  I reach the marker, and am on the balcony (confirmed by Youtube videos) and it's just not there.

I can't get 100%.  Frustrating.

Please use plain text.
Capable Vigilante
Leafx

another datapack that this is happening to is file 15 top letf of diamond district -THIS IS FAR TOO MANY FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING TO LET ALONE 1!!!!

Please use plain text.
OfficialMakkyZ

I am having trouble with two located in the GCPD. Extortion file 20, datapacks 6 & 8. I have already gotten them, but it still shows (in Story Mode AND New Game Plus) that I haven't. And they aren't where they are supposed to be. Please fix!
Please use plain text.
Bickle77

[ Edited ]

Ok so far Park Row Extortion File 2 #9. Amusement Mile File 7 #3. Still on the map but I already picked them up. Gutted cos I thought I'd be able to close the Enigma most wanted case :smileysad:

**EDIT**

Ok I take it back. It appears there was no glitch. I was just being a douche. That Park Row file icon was in almost exactly the same position as a previous enigma pack I'd picked up. Same with the Amusement Mile one. :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.