Bat-Thumb3000

Curious about the locked door to the Hamilton Hill building.

I'm refering to the door at ground level at the southwest corner of the Diamond District.  I've completed the main story and haven't found an alternate way inside.  I saw that an interior had been posted on the Arkham Origins Interactive Map but couldn't find any other references.  At this point, I have to wonder if:   A.)there is a side mission I haven't unlocked B.) this is glitch related, though I've bee fairly luckey so far (several game freezes but nothing to mess my game up permenately) or C.)the map was wrong and it only serves to mess with my head (or to be used in a dlc later).  I would appreciate any suggestions you might have if you have run into the same problem. If this shouldn't be a problem because of a glitch or mee missing something obvious, I'd like to know that too.

Please use plain text.
Elwood41

Re: Curious about the locked door to the Hamilton Hill building.

Me too!
Sounds like we have the same dilemma! I even collected all the Anarky Tags in case it was like Pinkney's Cript and would only let you in after all the Pinkney Plaques were scanned. 24 tags later, still locked!
Please use plain text.
Dark Knight
chipperMDW

It's part of Shiva's side mission.

Please use plain text.
Elwood41

Ah!

Thats right, it is coming back to me now! I've been in that room earlier,  it seems so long ago. Thanks for putting my mind at ease!

Please use plain text.