Frequent Contributor
SolitaryMan64

Batman 1 Million skin

[ Edited ]

My email address has changed since I registered with this site.
My code was sent to my old email address - godsown1964@comcast.net which is not in service.
New email is - godsown0627@verizon.net. Could you resend ??

[Moderator note: Hi everyone, if you are having difficulty and are experiencing issues when trying to get the Batman One Million Skin using your registered WBID account (email never received, skin not showing up, etc.), please submit an official support ticket here: support.wbgames.com > then clicking "Ask for Help" to fill out the form provided. A support rep will be able to further assist you. Thank you!]

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
Thanos1979

Did not receive the free skin for registration

I registered my account for the WBID but did not get the costume. Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
oks4nen

Re: Did not receive the free skin for registration

You get it when you go back to game after you have veritified your email address. And you login with WBID account in game :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Maesenko

[ Edited ]

Assuming your account was set up correctly (I had to reset my password), you should receive and email asking you to verify your account.  Once you do that, restart your game and it should unlock.  I just finished doing this about 5 minutes ago.

Note that the skins are only available in Challenge mode, New Game +, and Online play (which requires rank 2 to customize Batman or Robin).

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
Thanos1979

I did not get the verify account for this email though that could be the problem.

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Matt51015

Same here. Never received an email. Is that the problem?

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Jester

Batman 1 Million SKin

Hello

have linked my WBiD on Xbox 360, then it tells me we have sent am email 24 hours later still no email

do we know when these are being sent? is it atuomatic? have checked junk etc but nothing

Savior, conqueror, hero, villan, I am all things yet I am nothing. In the end I belong to neither the light nor the dark. I will forever stand alone...
Please use plain text.
claygod81

Re: Batman 1 Million SKin

It's automatic because I just did it.
Please use plain text.
Trainee
Jester

Re: Batman 1 Million SKin

ive not got any of that on my normal account, just registered the wifes gamertag (as new wbid) and she has got it this is really weird

is it too much to ask for a skin (sorry but i get skin collection envy lol)

Savior, conqueror, hero, villan, I am all things yet I am nothing. In the end I belong to neither the light nor the dark. I will forever stand alone...
Please use plain text.
Trainee
Darmok37MK4

WBID VERIFICATION

I keep getting this error, when trying to do the verification? and also i am not getting the free skin ! (million doller skin)

An error occurred processing your request. Unable to retrieve the data from the session storage service

does anyone have any ideas please.

thanks

Please use plain text.