Shellsh0c

NEW BUG!!!! Bane Bossfight in Blackgate Prison!

Hey,

and the next Problem with the Game.

Bossfight: Bane Blackgate Prison

After The Joker runs away you should reanimate Bane, but the Game shows me the Video Sequenz of Banes Mutation to Super Bane and then I have to Push the Mouse button to reanimate Bane but there is only a black screen. THen says the game: "Save" and after there is only a black screen and game is not be be continued.

Sry but all this bugs are more then ridiculous. I am so sad about all the bugs, and some are gamebreaking and so on.

Please do your Job right, pay your bill and FIX the bugs in the Game.

Greets

JediMasterFisto

Bug in the second bane fight

Playing on hard so I died, and when I restarted the fight, I skipped the cutscene where Gordon comes in, and then it jumped to the next cutscene where Bane injects himself and goes hulk, but I hadn't reached this part yet. I could skip that cutscene and was back where I was, and was able to take down bane. But once I do the last shock to bring bane back to life, the screen goes black, and all I can do is pause the game. I am playing the PC version.
Please fix this, it was going so well until this point.
Arlineas

Re: Bug in the second bane fight

I have exactly the same problem.

I was fighting Bane but I have to quit the game.

I restart the game few minutes ago and I can't continue. I have a black screen.

Trainee
Njord

I got almost the same problem here PC too.

First all Cutscenes are running at the same time, after that i end up at 50% health and Bane is immortal, no matter what i do or try he wont loose any health at all.

If that keeps up you will loose at least me as a customer, do you guys even have quality assurance or play testers ?

Im just asking because it doesnt look that way to me.

Ras
Ras

Same here, I have this problem. Can't progress further.

itemforty

PC player too, I'm in the same boat. This is my second try at a play through. I had an unrelated progress-stopping bug on my first save, started a new one so I could try to beat the game, and now I'm stuck. If I watch or skip the two cutscenes, my screen goes black. The weird thing is that if you pause the game, you can see Batman. If you unpause, move around, and pause again, Batman will be in a different position. 

Man, what a disappointment.

gpk
Trainee
gpk

Same issue here; stuck and can't progress any further.

WTH do we do now? This is really unbelievable...

Xelestiel

Agreed, it is unbelievable, having exact the same error here on the pc. It skipped all the cutscenes then black screen. So now what? Having just one save game prevents me from playing, lovely...

gpk
Trainee
gpk

Trainee
aeromoore