Gambiter

My Alibi

Has the bug involving the back room of the club causing black screen been fixed yet? My character has been stuck in that room for months.

Please use plain text.
Trainee
TDK_Detective

Re: My Alibi

no it has not...me and a whole lot of other people have been having this problem..honestly, it's very likely they've ignored this. :/

Please use plain text.
Trainee
DancingCow

Re: My Alibi

I think they forgot about this glitch. I've sent my save to them over 2 weeks ago and no responce from them.

Please use plain text.
  • Rocksteady
  • NetherRealm Studios
  • WB Games
MORTAL KOMBAT X software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.t WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD, NETHERREALM LOGO, MORTAL KOMBAT, THE DRAGON LOGO, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2014. All Rights Reserved. (s14) "PS4" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Removed hardcoded reference to community.staging.wbgames.com