WB-Emeritus
Mercury

Feedback on Latest Updates

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

We're making a few changes to the organization of how the Support boards will display key info and updates. This thread, once called "Updates on support", will now be the "Feedback on Latest Updates" thread for all feedback directly relating to the "Updates on Support/ Latest Updates" sticky.

To view the message where all updates for PC are being displayed, please check out the new Updates on Support/ Latest Updates sticky here.

Thank you!

Mercury

Please use plain text.
bartekb8

Re: Updates on support

Thank You for info, but there is at least one more, game-breaking bug, which many people have in various places (Blackgate, GCPD, Final Offer) when Batman starts falling endlessly and screen turns black. Discussion below:  

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209000/discussions/0/792924952655055460/

Game can't be continued because there is only autosave option. Moreover we can't backup our saves anymore because there isn't one in c:/users/mydocuments/WBgames like in past games... It means that all progress is lost and game must be started all over again...But this can happen anytime again...

At least give us back the possibility to backup our save data...

Please use plain text.
WB-Emeritus
Mercury

@bartekb8 We are aware of the infinite falling issue and the teams are currently investigating ways to find a resolution.
Please use plain text.
GGK3008

I was trying playing Multiplayer Mode but I got after the Loading screen a blackscreen!. :smileysad:

Cant play that game online T_T I have allready updatet all drivers and still have got the blackscreen problem.

I use a ATI Readeon HD 6970 2 GB DDR .

If I play the story mode then I don't have any problems.

Please use plain text.
volborg

in regards to the missing preorder DLC were do you whant us to post about that... have not gotten mine for PC :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Lokiey

Hey mercury is there any way your able to just move all bugs to this thread and that way it can all be condensed down in one place. My other suggestion would be to create one thread and move everything there and sticky it for us as we keep adding bugs found in the game for the developers for a patch, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Trainee
Phoenix

[ Edited ]

Any official word on improving the ability to bind quickfire gadgets to specific keys? Not even having the batterang is kind of ridiculous, and Arkham City was so customisable. I basically find myself not using gadgets in a fight because I have to lean across the keyboard for some of them, and double-tapping is less peceise and more prone to having me click extra times, losing my combo.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
DABhand

Hi Mercury,

Have you considered getting the devs to release a quick hotfix just for the burnley tower, having to wait days for devs to combine all the fixes in one patch is a bit of an annoyance, at least with that hotfix which is easy to fix people can at least do most of the game.

Also tell the devs that 20 crit strikes in one free flow at a later stage of the game is nigh on impossible, get them to reduce it to 10 or 20 crit strikes in one fight (not one free flow). This was not thought through too well and they didn't realise that non-armed groups of 6 or more is very rare.

Please use plain text.
Trainee
SpinelessCarp

"Also tell the devs that 20 crit strikes in one free flow at a later stage of the game is nigh on impossible, get them to reduce it to 10 or 20 crit strikes in one fight (not one free flow). This was not thought through too well and they didn't realise that non-armed groups of 6 or more is very rare."

Oh come off it, get better at the game and try again, don't suggest they make things easier to cater to the less skilled players. Besides, it's actually very easy to do EVEN at the later stages, I did mine after I had completed main story. And if you have problem doing this, good luck doing Shadow Vigilante Rank 15 where you have to get 50x Combo and do 15 variations (basically all moves and gadgets in close combat) in one freeflow or maybe you'd have them nerf that as well.

Lastly, this is not the place to ask such things anyway.

Please use plain text.
Trainee
MrWayne1

Just wanted to comment on the situation.

That's a nice list of game breaking bugs.  Makes me wonder about the point behind releasing the game so soon. What were you thinking?

*Sigh*

Was really looking forward to playing this game this weekend. Instead I preordered the game just to be a Beta tester for you guys. Thanks again.

/rant.

But.

The game does run very well. You did a splendid job optimizing the game for PC. The best use of DX11 & Physx I've yet seen in a multiplat title. Well done. Now just fix the **bleep** thing so I can play it :3

Please use plain text.