LtDrebin

Deadshot Mission Bug - SOLVED !

Hey, i had the Deadshot Mission Bug, where Deadshot disappeared after a silent takedown, the hostage was sitting at the floor and nothing happened, no matter how often i entered the bank. The mission couldnt be completed and was at 0% all the time.

Until now! I dont know if it was me, or if it was patched today, but i could play the Deadshot Mission again!

So here is what i did, step by step:

1. I opened the BmGame.ini (located in Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Batman Arkham Origins\SinglePlayer\BMGame\Config) with the editor/notepad (IMPORTANT: Make a safety copy of that file on your desktop or anywhere else!!!!!!)

2. I used the search function to look for entrys with "deadshot"

3. I went to the line which looks like this:
DebugLevelStarts=(Name="Deadshot - Mini Boss", LevelNames="start batentry?Area=Bank?Chapters=D,D3?Flags=MW_Deadshot_Activated?Flags=ChP1_StartSpeechDone?CreateSave", ItemOwnerID = 6)

4. I changed the line to this:
DebugLevelStarts=(Name="Deadshot - Mini Boss", LevelNames="start batentry?Area=Bank?Chapters=D,D3?Flags=MW_Deadshot?Flags=ChP1_StartSpeechDone?CreateSave", ItemOwnerID = 6)

5. I closed the file AND saved!

6. I started the game from steam and i got an error message which said that the BmGame.ini file was corrupted or something like that.

7. I replaced the changed BmGame.ini with my safety copy and started the game again.

8. This time i got no error message, started my story game and flew to the Bank, just as if i wanted to play the Deadshot mission (I think its important to use the entrance from the roof!)

9. Suddenly Deadshot was back and i could play the mission again!

I have absolutely no idea what i did, if i did anything at all :smileyvery-happy:
I assume that the corrupted file reset the mission log, or whatsoever^^

Just wanted to share this and i hope you can fix this problem too!

Handle this carefully, im not responsible for any gamebraking changes you do when you change the ini file, its just what i did. Do at your own risk!

Best regards
LtDrebin

Please use plain text.
JohnMcLane

Re: Deadshot Mission Bug - SOLVED !

It's been patched in today's patch :smileyhappy:

Glad to see it worked!

Cheers,

GV

Please use plain text.
jbm
Capable Vigilante II
jbm

Re: Deadshot Mission Bug - SOLVED !

when will patch come out for ps3 played yesterday had same problem plus blackgate prisioners mission not there

Please use plain text.