06-27-2015 02:32 PM
Rocksteady is leading our team of developers and partners as we work on the PC performance issues that players have been encountering. The work is significant and while we are making good progress on improving performance, it will take some time to ensure that we get the right fixes in place.
Below is the list of the key areas where we are dedicating our resources to improve the experience for our loyal fans:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
While we work on improving performance, we will also continue to make interim patches available to address issues for those still playing the game on PC. The first patch is being released now and the updates include:
- Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game
- Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further
- Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu
We would like to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor and listen for any additional issues.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD, and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2014. All Rights Reserved. (s14) "PS4" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.