Highlighted
WB-Emeritus

Welcome To MKX Enhanced Online Beta Forums!

[ Edited ]

Hello and welcome to the MKX Online Beta Forums! We have set these up as a way for our community members in the beta to directly voice their thoughts, feedback, issues, and general notes about the Beta Test.

The goal of this beta is to refine our Online Match experience so that it feels like you and the person you are fighting online are not miles away, but in the same room. We will be integrating technology and principles to augment the experience, but to make it the best it can be, we need you, the MK fans and veterans, to help us refine and tweak these fixes. As such, the more feedback the better! 

Our teams will be here to review the posts, and in some cases, to ask further questions.

To help the communication flow and make sure users and our staff alike are able to find the correct thread, we will have the following categories.  

COMMUNITY STRUCTURE

1. MKX Online Beta General Discussion
    Come here to discuss the overall Online Beta experience. Tell us what you like, what you would want to see added to the beta in future updates, and general impressions. While criticism is valid and welcome -- provided it follows the forum rules---we would prefer you do it in the “Feedback” section of this board (more details below).

2. Feedback:
    Let us know how the Beta works for you! Tell us what has improved or feels changed in this Enhanced Online Beta. Are you still seeing lag with a character or do frames go missing in a windup? This is the board to post your experience.

When going to make a post, please take a quick moment to see if someone else has written a post about the issue you have. If there is, please join that thread, and post your comment there.

As much as you can, please be detailed in your notes. When applicable, list your fighter, the opponent’s fighter, what was happening before the issue occurred, and most importantly, describe your issue. The more info you can give us, the easier for our teams to collect the needed data, and begin work on a fix. Also, remember that the more clear your report, the more likely other users who might have experienced a similar issue to share their notes.
  3. Support – Is the game not running as it should? This includes: match drops, connection issues, sound, etc—write about it here. The more detail the better.
I am the overall Admin for the whole of community.wbgames.com. Feel free to contact me with ideas or questions about the forums themselves. For questions about the games hosted here, contact the individual manager for that title.

Mini-Noob

Re: Welcome To MKX Enhanced Online Beta Forums!

I am ready to provide feedback on the new netkode, how do I get involved with the beta?

Shirai Ryu Assassin

NRS Twitted that beta sign up page will be available Tuesday. To quote the classic: stop pressing F5! Smiley Wink

Predator sanguis. Terra terroris. Torpor ferrerus. Tremor infernus. Timor invictus. Extinctor fortis. Es angelus!
New Noob

Is this coming to the PC version?

New Noob

I have a lot of problem in online mode (I know it's because of my pingRobot Sad), I hope this will help me to play like offline!

PC version for this beta?

New Noob

What game modes will be in the online beta ? just ranked ? or will we have KOTH ? I run a 24/7 stream and it would be great if i could run it 24/7 with an open lobby to test things. 

New Noob

What time is the beta site going live? Is it at midnight? Or at early hours of the day on Tuesday?

New Noob

Europe is ready for the beta testing!
New Noob

Hey I'm a competitive mkx player in the SoCal NRS scene. When is the site going live so that I can be part of your testing and analysis?
Mini-Noob

wakes up @ almost 4am CST to check beta.mortalkombat.com , gets 

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://betaDOTmortalkombatDOTcom/" on this server.

Reference #18.b111cb8.1453196960.18e1b21b

haha. 

Noob Wizard

no beta yet? It is the 19th...

New Noob

Argentina is ready for the beta ^-^
Mini-Noob

Looking forward to this!
New Noob

How do i sign up?
New Noob

Lol, i almost thought i was the only one. That's why i came looking here for answers.
Mini-Noob

eventually someone is supposed to turn on  beta.mortalkombat.com website for signups. 

I am getting tired of reading

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://beta.mortalkombat.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.b111cb8.1453196960.18e1b21b

Someone should flip the switch already.

Mini-Noob

I signed up he day it was announced! It asked for my Birth date, console type, email address and average hours of play. It said I would receive an email with the beta code this week.

then the next day the beta page was down.

New Noob

Ready and willing to engage in some serious Beta testing... So excited!!!

WB-Emeritus

The site is going live a bit later today. You'll be able to sign up there. 

We'll be following up with more details soon. 

Best, 

Yorick

I am the overall Admin for the whole of community.wbgames.com. Feel free to contact me with ideas or questions about the forums themselves. For questions about the games hosted here, contact the individual manager for that title.

New Noob

So?