poober123

Grapnel Boost?

I've noticed that the grapnel boost is used in batman arkham origins.  I'm wondering why that is, due to the fact that it was in the prototype stage in arkham city.  Do they plan on making some story that allows it to be there.  Or are they just gonna throw it in and see if we don't notice.

Please use plain text.
Legendary Vigilante
Qirstu

Re: Grapnel Boost?

As far as we know, it's supposed to be an older version called "grapnel accelerator". Poor excuse, I know, but the main reason it's there is to keep the great gameplay intact.

Also, I think this thread should be in the General Discussions section.
I aim to please.
Please use plain text.
poober123

Thanks that makes sense.  And I do agree that they had to add it in the game somehow.

Please use plain text.
Trainee
Mister_Infinity

See, Gotham City is going to be twice the size of Arkham City. It makes sense they would add this in, because you're going to have a lot of distance to cover. Also, think maybe they might make the grapnel accelerator not as good. This could be in number of uses for a limited time, nobody knows.

My enemies have defined me.

-Infinity
Please use plain text.
Superior Vigilante
DrHQ

I know it's supposed to be new in AC but I'm so glad it's in this game. I always used it in AC, much more fun.

So you came back to die with your city.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LoneHunter

Aside from the chase for the phoen booths, I didn't use it. I liked jumping form roof-to-roof.

Please use plain text.
Mercury

Moving this thread to the General Discussion as it does not apply to getting support or forum feedback.

Just a friendly reminder to post your messages on the correct boards.

Thank you!

Mercury

Please use plain text.
  • WB Games
  • DC Comics
  • WB Games Montreal
  • Splash Damage
  • Armature

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by WB Games Montréal and Splash Damage. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB GAMES MONTREAL, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE BLACKGATE software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Armature Studio. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "PS Vita" logo is a trademark of the same company. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.