mllwyllw_sr

When will the android version of the mobile app be released? I want to get the most out of the game

Please use plain text.
Legendary Vigilante
Spyder

Re: When will the android version of the mobile app be released? I want to get the most out of the

Indeed?
Please use plain text.
nosferatusbutt

Re: When will the android version of the mobile app be released? I want to get the most out of the

Yeah! Don't leave us hanging like upside down attack.
Please use plain text.
Adam034312

It seems that the game will not be on android devices because they lie to us when they said to wait for the holiday season of 2013 ,but to look at deus ex the fall they didn't lie and the game land on android even with 9$price ,so the company is bad
Please use plain text.
  • WB Games
  • DC Comics
  • WB Games Montreal
  • Splash Damage
  • Armature

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by WB Games Montréal and Splash Damage. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB GAMES MONTREAL, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Kinect, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS BLACKGATE BLACKGATE software © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Armature Studio. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13) "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The "PS Vita" logo is a trademark of the same company. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are property of Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.