As you all can see, Arkham Origins is now officially dead, buried and forgotten by WBG and WBGM...
It wasn't a joyful ride nor was it a satisfactory one...
We all got robbed out of our money and now that Arkham Knight is the sole focus asking for further support on a dead game is futile.
So here's to all who come here for "help"...
1. Arkham Origins is DEAD.
2. Asking for fixes, patches or additional content is USELESS as it is now an abandoned product. If more patches would come out they would be solely on the pretense of getting even more money out of you.
3. The game is a mess of bugs and none of the worst got or will ever be fixed so play/buy at your own risk. Many of those bugs FORCE you to restart the game from the very beginning only to find out that the same error triggers again and again.
4. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT BUY IT. If you still plan to risk it, buy the disc or else you will be even robbed out of the possibility of getting some money back once you trade it or sell it to some other poor desperate guy.
5. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY IT AS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD GAME. No refunds, trade-ins or other ways to recover your money once you see just how bad a purchase it was.
6. Stay away from the WiiU version of the game since it is the most incomplete of them all and does not have all features.
7. The online portion of the game is a joke so do yourself a favour and NEVER buy things for it with real life money. Once the service for this mess goes down, so will your investment on it. (Skins which you can only use online for instance).
8. If you MUST still play it, rent it or have another poor, scammed soul to lend it to you, play it and forget about it, just the same as its creators did.
These are mere suggestions so you all might take them as you like and from who they come from... Another unhappy "customer"...Support | 47m ago
Hey guys !
I recently saw this posted on the GameStop Facebook page, they have a big announcement coming tomorrow
Here's the link below
Could it be Red Hood related in Batman Arkham Knight ? Or just something for Assassin's Creed Unity etc ?
For me personnally, it seems to be Red Hood with the red symbol and the 2 guns in the handsBatman: Arkham Knight General Discussion | 2 hours ago
We've talked alot about the Court Of Owls in this game as either side missions or DLCs , but like in AA we got the Spirit of Amadaus Arkham and in Origins we got Cyrus Pinkney secret mission , so Would Court of Owls be a good replacement for these types of missions ? We find clues all over Gotham with the Court Of Owls ryhmes and fighting talons along the way , each talon tougher than the last one . So what do you think ? Would Court of Owls make a good secret mission instead of a DLC ?