Dark Knight
Solaris

Re: How Reliable is this Website ?

I'm guessing most of them will be the side missions as it sounds like there will be a lot of them.
Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.
Dark Knight
MrHolmes37

Solaris wrote:
I'm guessing most of them will be the side missions as it sounds like there will be a lot of them.

looking forward to longer side missions that don't include one hit takedowns  :smileyhappy:

Dark Knight
Solaris

Same here that's another thing origins did great.
Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.
Dark Knight
MrHolmes37

Solaris wrote:
Same here that's another thing origins did great.

Yeah they did , but if rocksteady's not gonna anything from Origins , then does that mean we won't get our favorite things we liked from origins ? :smileysad:

Dark Knight
Solaris

Its possible they might depending on if they've already finished those parts or not.
Dark Knight
MrHolmes37

Solaris wrote:
Its possible they might depending on if they've already finished those parts or not.

Oh , I really hope they use things like talking to alfred face to face and the crime scene investigations that lead to the villains instead of unknowns .

Dark Knight
Solaris

It would be great if they did.
Dark Knight
MrHolmes37

Solaris wrote:
It would be great if they did.

One way to find out ...Is Oct next month ?  lol 

Dark Knight
Solaris

No its next week.
CODA

[ Edited ]

Hmmm there's certainly no-one here at Rocksteady who's updating the IMDB for our game, so I'd take anything you find on user-generated sites with a healthy dose of skepticism!

I can also 100% confirm that "Man-Bam" is definitely not in the game.