Apex Vigilante

Re: How Reliable is this Website ?

MrHolmes37 wrote:

that's true , but I don't wanna get excited for nothing ...hoping a darker version of killer moth or Man-Bat will be in the game , but won't  :smileysad:

They might.

Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Dark Knight

EarthOne wrote:

MrHolmes37 wrote:

that's true , but I don't wanna get excited for nothing ...hoping a darker version of killer moth or Man-Bat will be in the game , but won't  :smileysad:

They might.

but without confirmation from rocksteady it's the "They Might" that kills me  lol  :smileyhappy:

Gotham Protector

I'm pretty sure they will be dark just not graphic dark.
Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
I'm pretty sure they will be dark just not graphic dark.

But how will they pull off Man-Bat ripping people apart if it's not graphic dark ?  lol 

Gotham Protector

Well they won't show it, instead just say what he does or have his victims missing at least an arm or leg.
Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
Well they won't show it, instead just say what he does or have his victims missing at least an arm or leg.

Well they're gonna have to go darker because if they introduce Professor Pyg or Dr Death their gonna have to go there to the darker place

Gotham Protector

Not really I mean if they can they defiantly should but they don't have to if they don't want to as it will most likely push the age rating up.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
Not really I mean if they can they defiantly should but they don't have to if they don't want to as it will most likely push the age rating up.

**bleep** rating system  lol   and true they don't have to , but still hope that they do  :smileyhappy:

Gotham Protector

Haha I agree.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
Haha I agree.

yeah , I keep thinking back to what kevin said that the cast would be HUGE , and that makes me think of 80% of the villains we didn't get to see .

Gotham Protector

I'm guessing most of them will be the side missions as it sounds like there will be a lot of them.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
I'm guessing most of them will be the side missions as it sounds like there will be a lot of them.

looking forward to longer side missions that don't include one hit takedowns  :smileyhappy:

Gotham Protector

Same here that's another thing origins did great.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
Same here that's another thing origins did great.

Yeah they did , but if rocksteady's not gonna anything from Origins , then does that mean we won't get our favorite things we liked from origins ? :smileysad:

Gotham Protector

Its possible they might depending on if they've already finished those parts or not.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
Its possible they might depending on if they've already finished those parts or not.

Oh , I really hope they use things like talking to alfred face to face and the crime scene investigations that lead to the villains instead of unknowns .

Gotham Protector

It would be great if they did.
Dark Knight

Solaris wrote:
It would be great if they did.

One way to find out ...Is Oct next month ?  lol 

Gotham Protector

No its next week.
Arkham Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hmmm there's certainly no-one here at Rocksteady who's updating the IMDB for our game, so I'd take anything you find on user-generated sites with a healthy dose of skepticism!

I can also 100% confirm that "Man-Bam" is definitely not in the game.