New Noob

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight - Images

This is going to be awesome especially the graphics on the ps3! I cant wait to finally be "Batman"!!!
Capable Vigilante II

Man, I can't wait for that second round or pics to be approved. With that many I'm sure there will be a few I haven't seen yet.

And as far as the batmobile. I do kinda wish it looked more like the Arkham Asylum one, but at the same time I feel like this one was designed for the playable aspect of it. Like its design will factor into control and movement a lot Smiley Very Happy

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." - Batman
Dark Knight

[ Edited ]

I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with those Hig res screenshots

Kudos if you like it ! lol

Please can some one contact CODA or Mercury admin mod to approve my official pics ?

Thanks guys

Dark Knight

The pics are approved now THANKS MERCURY

You can go back to previous page 2 to see all the pics in high res quality

Brace yourselves when you'll watch them

Please put kudos on the pics you like the most we'll make a pics rank according to general preferences on the forum if we can

Dark Knight

ShadowDash wrote:

The pics are approved now THANKS MERCURY

You can go back to previous page 2 to see all the pics in high res quality

Brace yourselves when you'll watch them

Please put kudos on the pics you like the most we'll make a pics rank according to general preferences on the forum if we can

Great job posting the pics ..does this pic is sopposed to indicate that the "R" is a Robin easter eggs ?

BAK 3.jpg

Dark Knight

Thanks buddy

I don't know for the moment, furthermore it's an artwork, I need more views of this building to see where it's located & what it corresponds exactly because I'm not certain of a R logo in red for Robin except this below but I don't know yet if it' corresponds

Robin_Logo.png

Dark Knight

ShadowDash wrote:

Thanks buddy

I don't know for the moment, furthermore it's an artwork, I need more views of this building to see where it's located & what it corresponds exactly because I'm not certain of a R logo in red for Robin except this below but I don't know yet if it' corresponds

Robin_Logo.png

I can't see the photo but if you mean robin's "R" , I think it's an easter egg for him in the game , until someone proves me wrong  lol

Dark Knight

Lol don't you know it's fully next gen and so no ps3 lol

Sorry to make you sad

Dark Knight

You can't see it again this image ?lol

It's the name Robin with the same style as you but in red