Adroanzi

Knocking out 3 enemies with a propane tank

I have no idea how to do this. I would be grateful if someone told me where and how because whatever I do does not work. I tried getting a bunch of enemies and blowing them up with the explosive gel so they can drop down to the ground and then taking the remote claw and causing the propane tank to be thrown at the enemies. That still knocks them out and does nothing. By the way this is the challenge under worst nightmare, rank 14.
Adroanzi

Re: Knocking out 3 enemies with a propane tank

The propane tanks are the red barrels that say Tracey's propane?
Adroanzi

Well I just did it. On the gcpd mission in story mode when you get to the predator room, the propane that is under and vantage point where a guys walks by, I took him out with a invert takedown above the propane tank so the rest can come to that area. When 3 guys came together I used the remote claw once on the two guys so they can collide and knock out, then I remote clawed the propane tank into the standing one and it took all of them out completely.
Trainee
LoLo217

[ Edited ]

just got this in the hotel lobby on new game +...i got on the last gargoyle on the right where there 2 guys talkin by a propane tank...1 amored 1 regular then another armored guy walks by them...i used the remote claw on the 2 armored guys to knock them down then i used the remote claw on the regular guy with the propane tank and got it...i used the remote claw right after to knock 2 guys off a ledge opposite of eachother and finally got the %100 on worst nightmare...i have %100 on my 1st play through but i'm missing challenge maps? anyone knows why?