poober123

Grapnel Boost?

I've noticed that the grapnel boost is used in batman arkham origins.  I'm wondering why that is, due to the fact that it was in the prototype stage in arkham city.  Do they plan on making some story that allows it to be there.  Or are they just gonna throw it in and see if we don't notice.

Dark Knight
Qirstu

Re: Grapnel Boost?

As far as we know, it's supposed to be an older version called "grapnel accelerator". Poor excuse, I know, but the main reason it's there is to keep the great gameplay intact.

Also, I think this thread should be in the General Discussions section.
I aim to please.
poober123

Thanks that makes sense.  And I do agree that they had to add it in the game somehow.

Trainee
Mister_Infinity

See, Gotham City is going to be twice the size of Arkham City. It makes sense they would add this in, because you're going to have a lot of distance to cover. Also, think maybe they might make the grapnel accelerator not as good. This could be in number of uses for a limited time, nobody knows.

My enemies have defined me.

-Infinity
Superior Vigilante
DrHQ

I know it's supposed to be new in AC but I'm so glad it's in this game. I always used it in AC, much more fun.

So you came back to die with your city.
Trainee
LoneHunter

Aside from the chase for the phoen booths, I didn't use it. I liked jumping form roof-to-roof.

WB-Emeritus
Mercury

Moving this thread to the General Discussion as it does not apply to getting support or forum feedback.

Just a friendly reminder to post your messages on the correct boards.

Thank you!

Mercury