Trainee
MrXBob

Enigma HQ door

[ Edited ]

I've already destroyed all the relays and been back to Enigma's HQ to destroy the computer. But the door by the computer still can't be hacked due to a jammer which appears to be on the opposite side of the door... I have my disruptor already but of course can't disable it from this side of the door.

All I want to know is, is this something I need to do later? Or is it something I can do right now? I still have a small handful of extortion files to collect.

Skilled Kombatant
Kumori

Re: Enigma HQ door

Afaik you should get a prompt that you can go to Enigma HQ and continue.
Though I got it before I had destroyed all relays and still needed to destroy them all before I could continue it.
I got all extortions first though.
You might need to have everything.

Capable Vigilante
Notserp

MrXBob wrote:

I've already destroyed all the relays and been back to Enigma's HQ to destroy the computer. But the door by the computer still can't be hacked due to a jammer which appears to be on the opposite side of the door... I have my disruptor already but of course can't disable it from this side of the door.

All I want to know is, is this something I need to do later? Or is it something I can do right now? I still have a small handful of extortion files to collect.

You have to get all of the data packets before you can go inside. So get 100 percent complete on Enigma's file and you can go in.

Trainee
MrXBob

Thanks guys! Almost done with the data packs anyway

Trainee
wdyftw

[ Edited ]

I've got all data packs and destroyed all relays as well but the jammer is still on and i can't go inside the door :/

nevermind: the stupid game doesn't saved it after leaving the bridge

Apex Vigilante
EarthOne

wdyftw wrote:

I've got all data packs and destroyed all relays as well but the jammer is still on and i can't go inside the door :/

nevermind: the stupid game doesn't saved it after leaving the bridge

The jammer stops once you get all the data packs. Did you get all of them? Like all the ones in the buildings as well? You need to complete Riddlers casefile 100%.

Never rub another mans rhubarb!
pstanos

The last datapack I need was in the courthouse.  After I got that, I got the message to go to Enigma's HQ.  I'm just wondering how to get the datapack that you see on the 3rd level of Enigma's HQ.  The elevator doesn't stop and you can't go through the roof.

Dark Knight
Bill_Casey

There's only one extortion file you need in Riddler's HQ. It's in the room with the computer you destroy, and you use the bat claw to get it...

Kain89

The only extortion file I need is the one on the very top of the hat shop and I can't seem to reach it any ideas.
Capable Vigilante
SunnyHurricane2

Kain89, you have to as high as you can with the grapel accelerator on a near high building and then you glide above the hat shop onto that small satellite roof, it's laying on the ground.
As a dad, I have to go to all the big superhero movies. Ben Affleck's casting has actually made me love my children less