Legendary Vigilante

Hanging Ledge Takedown

[ Edited ]

I am sorry but I am having extreme challenge with this medal some help would be great. Oh by the way its called friends fly 3 I cant say the word for some reason.

Year One Vigilante

Re: Hanging Ledge Takedown

Friends fly fre? I'm assuming it's the map with the mad hatter. When you start immediately go forward and grapple where the ladder is in front of you the guy that's there won't move and a guy with come next to him from the left just wait a few seconds and the double ledge takedown will appear.
World's Greatest Detective

Is that not the one where you have to do two at once, is it not, if I remeber correctly I think it's on the checking out map, if it is that one if you wait at the start of the map two thugs come close together on the middle sction up top just grap the ledge beneath them wait till it says double legde takedown do that and escape, if thats not the right map tell me which one and i'll give you some correct advice.

Hope that helps, good luck.

I did my usual trick....took something good and made it rotten. Took love and made it into hate.
Legendary Vigilante

Cheers! But am I going to take out the thermal guy aswell when I do the ledge takedown?

you shouldn't do, the thermal guy should walk away to scan a grotesque (there not gargoyles because they don't have water coming out off themSmiley Happy) another thug should come in and stand pretty cose to the guy on the central walkway, you can always grapple up to a vantage point and check first with detective vision, but you then run the risk off getting spotted when you go for the ledge, but it is possible to do it that way round.

I did my usual trick....took something good and made it rotten. Took love and made it into hate.
Year One Vigilante

First do the double takedown escape escape to the right the thermal guy should be across from you grapple straight and do an inverted takedown then find someone to do a knockout smash. When I have all the medals I need I always just use the sonic batarang explosion to take out whoevers left.
Legendary Vigilante

How do you get the explosive batarang?

Year One Vigilante

Worst nightmare challenges the remote claw is very useful too when you just wanna finish a predator map
Hunted Vigilante

hanging ledge takedown means a ledge has to be hanging. not that batman hangs from a ledge. the one place that comes to mind is in the bank
i was going to post a video, but it wont let me, so just google hanging ledge takedown and the first video will show you exactly what it is

You're thinking of a reverse ledge takedown

Hanging ledge takedown does, in fact, mean Batman is hanging. And the Friends Fly Fr33 challenge that he is attempting requires Batman to do a double ledge takedown from hanging.
With great power, there must also come great responsibility
Hunted Vigilante

Spyder wrote:
You're thinking of a reverse ledge takedown

Hanging ledge takedown does, in fact, mean Batman is hanging. And the Friends Fly Fr33 challenge that he is attempting requires Batman to do a double ledge takedown from hanging.

is this in response to me?

because a hanging ledge takedown is done from a hanging ledge. just google it. or find the worst nightmare walkthrough youtube video from batmanarkhamvideo and ff to 11:00 minutes and its clear as day that a hanging ledge takedown is when a ledge hangs over an enemy below batman and he takes them down that way.

some people thought it meant that you were hanging from like a railing or side of a building and did a takedown that way. the enemy has to be underneath you is the main point.